Wednesday, February 1, 2012

NEWIMALS!!!!! :D

Newimals are our latest project, which is making two or more animals into a new animal! 


This is Pangle, a panther crossed with a eagle, I also increased the size of his ears. I think it's pretty successful, though I wish that the colors would have cooperated so I could make the wings lighter in color.

His name is Paul the Pangle
His favorite food is fish, mostly tuna from a can
He sleeps most of the day and flies most of the night
This look says: he's going to eat you in your sleep.







This is a LyChee, a Lynx, Cheetah, and Bee! I like the pattern of the cheetah's fur on the lynx, but I'm not crazy on how the bee wing turned out. If I were to do this again, I'd probably get a better picture of bee wings to put on him. 

Her name is Chi the LyChee
She likes eating flowers, honey, and small animals like mice
She cant fly very well (only a couple feet about the ground) because of her thin wings
She gets very scared of loud noises

No comments:

Post a Comment