Friday, January 27, 2012

Angry Pancakes!!!!

So our first project was to make a angry pancake! Overall, I'm not very happy with it, it doesn't look realistic and the fact that the mouth cuts off a raspberry annoys me. However, I think its pretty good for my first time using Photoshop.

I think the piece isn't very successful overall, I like the top half of the photo and how the pancake has a cute red nose in between two symmetrical eyes, but the bottom half is messy.

What worked in this project is putting the mouth and pancake together, the process of making it went pretty well, however it was difficult to blow out the pancake so the mouth could fit, what doesn't work in this picture is the color of the mouth and the mouth's placement on the pancake.

If I was to do this project again I would move the mouth over to the left and make the pancake layer over the mouth bigger, and defiantly change the color of the mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment